- Hosts: Joshua Hind, Sara Shaltony, Rana Alrabi, Ken McMurray
- Special Contributors: Laurence Bourcheix Laporte, Adam Bemma
- Music Producer: Amie Watson
- On-Air Production: Joshua Hind
On this week’s show…
- JHR McGill with Part 4 of their documentary on Bill C-10
- KEN IS BACK and so are the Municipal Headlines!
- The Urban Affairs Report
- The Action Items w/ Special Guest, Justin Ling
- Music and more…
7:06: Music: Baytown – “Jim Jones”
- From the album: EP
7:09 A Special Report on Bill C-10 from Laurence Bourcheix Laporte:
7:23: Music: Lief Vollebekk – “In the Midst of Blue and Green”
- From the album: Inland
7:37: Municipal Headlines w/ Ken, Sara and Rana
- Follow up to by-election in Vieux-Rosemont
- And as if that loss wasn’t bad enough for Vision Montreal, now there’s this:
- Bourassa-Sauvé MNA Line Beauchamp accepting suspicious donations from mafiosi?
- Invisible, er, Independent MNA Tony Tomassi resigns (finally):
8:16: Urban Affairs Report w/ Adam Bemma
- Adam speaks to Montreal urban planner Jason Prince about his upcoming Jane’s Walk on Saturday, May 5 a 10am (Vendome metro). He’ll be talking about the Turcot interchange project and the MUHC super-hospital.
8:33: Music: Eight and a Half – “Go Ego”
8:46: Action Items: F-35 Redux w/ Special Guest…Justin Ling!!
- Our special guest’s website:
- PBO Kevin Page on CTV’s ludicrously bad, but sound-clip heavy news channel:
- Watch this video of MPs tripping through their talking points:
- Australia’s F-35 tale is very similar to Canada’s. They’re delaying procurement because of costs:
- Detailed article on the US’s special forces plan for Afghanistan: