WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
To download the archived recording, click HERE
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE HOW TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN iTUNES!!
On-Air Production: Joshua Hind
7:06: Music: Youth Lagoon – “Cannons”
- From the album: The Year of Hibernation
7:10: Occupy the Constitution (A Special Report):
- Evictions have started at Occupy Sites across Canada, but a court challenge in Toronto could be the key to ensuring the survival of the protest through the winter, if not longer. Josh brings a special segment this week on the interim decision, how it was reached and the conditions you have to meet in any rights challenge:
- The original notice of eviction from the City of Toronto: http://www.toronto.ca/newsroom/OccupyNotice.pdf
- The Ontario Tresspass to Property Act, which is being cited by the City of Toronto: http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/statutes/english/elaws_statutes_90t21_e.htm
- The injunction from Mr. Justice David Brown: http://www.scribd.com/doc/72864741/Batty-v-City-Toronto-Interim-Stay-Nov1511
7:20: Music: Mister Heavenly – “Pineapple Girl”
- From the album: Out of Love
7:27: O Stories Segment:
- O stories is a new monthly radio segment on oral history, produced by Concordia University’s Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling. This week’s segment will be bilingual, with both French and English interviews.
8:18: JHR Rights Report (15:00) by Adam Bemma
- Back episodes of the Rights Report: http://rabble.ca/category/podcasts/current-affairs/journalists-human-rights
8:33: Music: Ango – Part Time (Salva Remix)
- From the album: EP
8:38: Action Items
Omnibus Crime Bill being railroaded through Parliament:
- Trinda L. Ernst, president of the Canadian Bar Association gives you 10 reasons to avoid supporting the crime bill:
Pat Martin has something to say:
Are you as pissed off as the Occupy Wall St. people? No? Well, read this story and prepare to freak out:
Cycling Death in Toronto leads to more calls for side guards on trucks:
- Tips from a bike courier on how to “Own Your Space: http://accozzaglia.ca/2011/11/07/you-own-your-space/