DONATE TO THE FRIDAY MORNING AFTER!!!
CKUT receives no corporate funding, which is great, because it means the station is not controlled or influenced by commercial interests in any way. Station revenue comes from membership fees, from our annual funding drive, and from advertising that we do for local and grassroots initiatives.
WE DEPEND ON YOUR GENEROSITY TO KEEP PRODUCING MONTREAL’S BEST RADIO ON MONTREAL’S FAVOURITE RADIO STATION.
(OR CALL 514-907-9424)
AND REMEMBER TO CHOOSE “the friday morning after”
WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
To download the archived recording, click HERE
- Amie Watson (Website: http://www.multiculturiosity.com/, Twitter: @misswattson)
- Adam Bemma (Website: http://www.jhr.ca/en/, Twitter: @adambemma)
- Paul the Courier
On-Air Production: Joshua Hind
Music from the Show (w/ the approx. time it was played)
7:05am: Dekoder – “Refuse?”
- From their self-titled EP
- No info
- From the album, Won Ton Jaz
Amie’s Food Report
- Amie speaks with Yvon Roy, the director of the salon and a wine producer from the winery Vignoble Morou.
Montreal Life Stories – The O Stories segment, radio from the centre of oral history and digital storytelling
O stories is a new monthly radio segment on oral history, produced by Concordia University’s Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling. This week’s segment will be bilingual, with both French and English interviews.
This week, two interviews: One by Sharzad Arshadi, a photographer and documentary filmmaker, who will speak about a sound theatre project on Iranian Montrealer Ziba Kazemi; And the other by Sharon Gubbay Helfer, a post-doctoral fellow at l’Université de Montréal, who tells us about the ways in which oral history informs her dialogue work with Palestinian Montrealers.
JHR Right Report w/ Adam Bemma
- Back episodes of the Rights Report: http://rabble.ca/category/podcasts/current-affairs/journalists-human-rights
The Action Items