WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
To download the archived recording, click HERE
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE HOW TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN iTUNES!!
- Amie Watson (Website: http://www.multiculturiosity.com/, Twitter: @misswattson)
- Adam Bemma (Website: http://www.jhr.ca/en/, Twitter: @adambemma)
- Paul the Courier
On-Air Production: Joshua Hind
Music from the Show (w/ the approx. time it was played)
7:05am: Olenka and the Autumn Lovers – “Louise of Littleville”
- From the album, And Now We Sing
7:23am: Data Romance – “Spark EX (FULL)M”
- From the album, Spark Single
8:33am: Les Guenilles – “Combinaison Perdante”
- From the album, De Marde
Food Yoga Report!
- Amie sets food aside this week to talk with Roseanne Harvey and Adriana Palanca about Ashtanga Montreal
Execs at STM command higher salaries than their Toronto counterparts:
Gerry says it happened, but not while he’s been mayor:
Good news: City must pay more than $1 million to cyclist. Bad news: City plans to appeal. There go our tax dollars:
Plateau borough admin takes a progressive approach to graffiti removal. CDN-NDG borough please take note:
Noise complaints in the Plateau? Should businesses be penalised? Or should new condo owners be careful when they buy a place?:
Borough to put the Empress up for bids (top of Page 10):
- Back episodes of the Rights Report: http://rabble.ca/category/podcasts/current-affairs/journalists-human-rights
- The Bank Act of 1991
Article from University of Toronto Law department detailing differences between Bank Act and Glass Steagall Act (USA)
Detail of the Glass-Leach-Bliley Act. A frequently mention culprit in the Sub-Prime Disaster
Chris Hedges is coming out as a prominent voice in the Occupy Movement. Here’s a lecture from UofT where he predicts the rise of the people.
Toronto Blogger Justin Beach is getting a lot of press over an open letter to the Toronto Police asking cops not to repeat their violent response to G20 protests
Hometown boy and former Friday Morning After guest, Thomas Mulcair is hoping into the NDP leadership race.