WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
To download the archived recording, click HERE
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE HOW TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN iTUNES!!
Hosts: Craig Sauve, Ken McMurray, Joshua Hind
Special Contributors: Amie Watson, CKUT News Collective, Tom O.
Technical Production: Joshua Hind
Music from the Show (w/ approx. time it was played)
- 7:08am: “What Are We Waiting For?” by James Struthers
- From the album: James Struthers
- 7:23am: “Montreal Neige Sale” by Peter Peter
- From the album: Peter Peter
- 8:46am: “Sticks and Stones” by Ol’ Savannah
- From the album: Ol’ Savannah
Amie’s Food Report
- Urban transport: Can Montreal do better?:
- Hamad out; Moreau in. Is this really a change? Listen or read:
- Three boroughs not happy with funding from city hall:
- School board to remain neutral. Funny, but didn’t they want a new school in the first place?:
- Electric car unveiled:
- Rosemont wants to reduce garbage by 50% over three years:
- Tutorial on Montreal municipal politics: Boroughs, parties, eligibility to vote.
In Studio Interview: Dave Meslin
- The team welcomes Dave Meslin to the studio to discuss the CIVICUS Global Assembly, which is happening in Montreal this weekend. It also turns out that Dave is involved in MANY other projects:
- 9/11 – 10 Years Later… Things to Watch/Read
- CCLA conducts a panel discussion on the right implications in Post 9/11 Canada
- 2:30pm, Saturday on CPAC (www.cpac.ca)
- Human Rights Watch gives the US perspective: http://www.hrw.org/legacy/campaigns/september11/
- Macleans offers bunch of contrary nonsense where Andrew Coyne gets the opportunity to suggest that everything is OK.
- 4:00pm, Saturday on CPAC (www.cpac.ca)
- 9/11 isn’t the only 9/11
- Those zany Ontarians are doin’ some votin’!
- The PM hired a new communications chief…and apparently he thinks Quebec is disproportionately represented. Here’s the link to the column everyone’s been grumbling about. Now, when all your friends are complaining about this latest alleged poke at Quebec, you can sound smart.