WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
To download the archived recording, click HERE
LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN iTUNES!!
Hosts: Amie Watson, Craig Sauve,
Special Contributors: Mike Werbowski, Joshua Hind; Tom
In Studio Interview – Kathleen Winter of the Blue Metropolis Festival
Interview – Afra Jalabi
- Demonstration for the liberty and freedom of Syria
- Friday, April 29th, 4:30-7:30pm
- Guy and de Maisonneuve, metro guy-concordia
Municipal headlines with Craig
- Did Tremblay give a sweet real-estate deal to a fraudster?
- New comptroller, new controversy?
- Turcot news:
- Ex-mayor of Boisbriand arrested:
- U.K.E. + MTL ukulele club at Divan Orange
The FINAL Election Items – The FMA Mail Bag!!
- We received a letter from a listener on the subject of voting…so I thought for the final election items we’d read the letter and chat about it.
- The Letter:
- “Hello FMA folks, I have a question for you. I’ve always enjoyed your stories/opinions/commentary on politics and I was wondering what your thoughts on the voting process are. I have a hard time justifying voting for someone when I only agree with part of their platform. I don’t like the idea of supporting something else that I may be against just because they are the lesser of X evils. I realize that it is puristic to abstain from the practice for my personal beliefs but I still find it hard to be able to watch something unfold that I don’t want to support (foreign policy, financial decisions,etc) just because I supported one particular thing on their platform. At the same time, I could justify not voting if I were more active in a grassroots way but as of late, I am simply not. This leads me to think that I should be exercising my democratic right as it is a very lucky thing to possess and I’m very fortunate. I realize you’re not an advice column but I wonder what your thoughts are.”