WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
To download the archived recording, click HERE
LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN iTUNES!!
Hosts: Amie Watson, Craig Sauve
Special Contributors: Joshua Hind, Mike Werbowski, Tom o
Technical Production: Amie Watson
Music from the show (in the order it was played)
- Roses – “I Don’t Remember Your Name”
- From the album “Roses”
Amie’s Food Report
- Amie’s Food Report: Pre-recorded interview with Christina (aka Chef Kiki) of “Les Gateauries” gluten-free bakeshop and workshop facilitator. I attended her gluten-free cooking workshop as part of Veggie Challenge organized by Dihua Wei, a student at Marianopolis College who we had on the program a few weeks ago.
- Proceeds of the upcoming dinner at Katakombes (1635 St-Laurent at 6:30pm, catered by Gigi of Harvard Café in NDG) go to support l’oeuvre léger, the YMCA of Quebec and Meatless Mondays.
- firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place at the dinner
Municipal Headlines with Craig Sauve
- Bixi update
- Big development coming to bell centre neighbourhood
- Councillors to get ethics courses:
- Bedbugs: plan, but no cashola for the plan:
- 105 bus problems:
- Montreal posts budgetary surplus of 192 Million$
- Montreal happiness scale, 123rd in Canada! :
- Westmount controversy: where did the story go?
- Projet Montréal makes X-Mas list for the federal election
In Studio Live MUSIC – Michael Kowalsky and Juan Carrera
In Studio Interview – Drew Nelles, Maisonneuve Magazine
Your Weekly ELECTION Items
- Who did your favourite daily support last time? Read the answer and then take a second look at recent election-related headlines
- What about 2006? (Don’t forget to follow the links to read their thin reasoning)
- 1997 TVO Interview in which Stephen Harper gives his full support for coalitions
- Under the impression that the F-35 purchase can’t get more underhanded? Prepare to be surprised!
- Raw Food Potluck, $5 at 5333 Casgrain, apt. 801. Bring a raw dish for about 20 people and a serving bowl and utensil. Everything else will be provided.
- Friday, April 1st, at 2:30pm, Média@McGill is having a free conference and round-table about social media and social movements in the Middle East and Northwestern Africa. the event will take place at Thomson House, 3650 McTavish, and will be in French and English. Annabelle Sreberny will open the conference with a discussion of “Social Media and Social Mocements: An Exploration of the ‘Green Movement’ in Iran” and will be followed by a round table with journalist Fadi Hammoud Aziz Salmone Fall of the Research Initiative Group for the Liberation of Africa.
- More info: http://media.mcgill.ca/fr/annabelle_sreberny_news
- Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=19241339589
- Women’s show at Palais des Congres
- Marche Citoyen (des seigneurs and St-Jacques)