IT’S PLEDGE DRIVE TIME AND WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!
For 10 days every year we go on air, over the internet, and by mail to ask listeners to support local, independent radio.
Radio CKUT is a non-profit, listener supported station.
We rely on your donations for a significant portion of our operating budget and every dollar we make goes directly back into making great radio.
- Every hour of radio at CKUT costs about $60
- It costs just over $400 000 per year to operate the station.
- This year our Funding Drive goal is $50 000.
- We offer gifts for every donation of $25 or more.
- For every $60 dononated, donors are entered into a Grand Prize Draw for fantastic prizes.
TO DONATE ONLINE, CLICK ON ALL THESE $$$$$$$$$
TO DONATE OVER THE PHONE, CALL: 514-907-9424
WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE??
To listen to the show LIVE, click HERE
DID YOU MISS THE SHOW?
Missed the show? To download the archived recording, click HERE
Music from the show (in the order it was played)
- The Golden Dogs – “Permanent Record” http://www.myspace.com/thegoldendogs
- Invincible – “Detroit Summer” http://www.myspace.com/invincilana
Amie’s Food Report
- Oysters 2010!!!
Municipal Headlines with Craig Sauve and Ken McMurray
- Sovereignists want Montreal street renamed in St. André’s honour
- Not-so-new political party in Laval wants public consultations
- Historic concert venue The Medley to be demolished. Condos coming (big surprise here)
- Another big surprise: No affordable housing units to be built. 1420 Mt-Royal West to be renamed Château Maplewood. Luxury condos, if you can afford them.
- Villeray residents to get their referendum on police station expansion
Mike Werbowski’s Global Perpsective
- Protests and violence in France
- Hungary and the IMF
IN STUDIO: Filmmaker Jonathan Caouette
An FMA Debate: Strategic Voting
- The upcoming election in Toronto has once again brought the issue of strategic voting to the fore. In this first ever FMA mini-debate, Josh and Craig will try to finish an argument that started over a week ago on Facebook.